Friday, May 18, 2012

ankleidepuppe



 This is a German paper doll.  She was unopened marked Ankleidepuppe.  I know ankleidepuppe translates to dress up doll.  She is about 12 and a half inches tall and her clothes sheets are 13 inches tall.  Her clothes are on a tri-fold paper and she has 9 outfits in total.  Copyright 1975 by siebert verlag gmbh, 8202 Bad Aibling, Printing in W.- Germany.  I have one other doll by the same company that I will post later.  She is not as tall.  I might buy a few more dolls like this.  I love the clothes because they look like real fabric.

Description:German paper doll
Name:  Ankleidepuppe Date:1975  Publisher: siebert verlag
Artist:unknown
Format:large doll on card stock, tri-fold paper with clothes
Condition: Uncut but opened from package

No comments:

Post a Comment