Sunday, November 4, 2012

Old-Time Children's Fashions













Dover 2004 I did not include the whole set because a few of the pages were slightly cut off.  Also since it's not a very old set.  The artist is Ming-Ju Sun.  I've been very busy today cataloging paper dolls and sorting through my digital files. (Don't you hate when a doll gets separated from the clothing!) I haven't worked much on any of my paper doll projects like Pumpkin the Halloween Doll (should have been done by Halloween but I'm not good with deadlines)

Please let me know what you would like to see on my blog!  Foreign dolls? Newspaper dolls? Celebrities? I have a lot to offer and sometimes I get stuck on what to post.

Description:fashion paper doll
Name:  Old-Time Children's Fashions Date:2004 Publisher: Dover
Artist: Ming-Ju Sun.
Format:4 pages from book and 2 dolls
Condition: uncut, new library

5 comments:

  1. Foreign dolls would be fun! Enjoy seeing all you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love foreign dolls and fantasy characters (fairies, mermaids, elves, etc.) and story book characters like Alice in Wonderland and Little Red Riding Hood.

    And any doll with really over-the-top clothing, like Carmen Miranda or Ziegfeld follies.

    (But then, I like many other dolls too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had a difficult time finding boys and men paper dolls. I love all the different eras, like traveling through time. Have you come across any farm sets? Thank you from Port Huron, Michigan, USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have a farm set that I can think of.

      https://www.papergoodies.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=534

      https://www.papergoodies.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=2073

      Delete