Saturday, March 22, 2014

Magazine Paper Doll

I recently purchased a binder full of magazine paper dolls which I have been scanning in.  I came across this one, it has no date, no title, and no marking of which magazine it is from.  It is also only one page.  The only thing I know about it is the artist Riki Klopper.  i would assume it is from a doll related magazine. If anyone has more information regarding this 20s style paper doll, please let me know.

Thanks to the help of МариАн for posting a link to this same paper doll on Marge8's Blog.  Lili of the 20s   This paper doll was published in the October 1991 issue of Doll Reader Magazine.

2 comments:

  1. Marge from marlendy.wordpress.com had this doll posted. She says it's LILI OF THE 20′S originally published in the October 1991 issue of Doll Reader magazine.
    http://marlendy.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/lili-of-the-20s/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riki Klopper is South African but I don't know where this would originally have been printed.

    ReplyDelete